Men’s Aid Ireland will be reopening our office on a phased basis for face-to-face meetings. Currently we are organising limited one-to-one sessions in Navan and Drogheda. These can be booked by contacting email@example.com or calling 01-5543811.
The safety of our Team and of our Clients is of paramount importance to us at all times.
In line with HSE guidelines, the following measures have been implemented to reduce the risk of the spread of Covid-19:
- Sanitising station available on entering the building.
- Reduced number of appointments to allow for cleaning and sanitising of spaces between appointments.
- PPE and sanitising station outside of counselling room.
- Rooms set up to allow 2 metres distance between staff and client.
- Rooms which do not allow for 2 metres to have Perspex screens in place.
If either the client or staff member is feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms, appointments must be postponed to a later date.
You can view our Covid-19 Office Safety Measures notice here.