Men’s Aid offers gold standard training & education programmes designed and delivered by highly qualified and experienced professionals.
- Training on The Factors of Domestic Violence, Intimate Partner Violence and Coercive Control from the Male and LGBTQ+ Perspective.
- Training exploring Structural Inequalities in Service Provision from the Male and LGBTQ+ Perspective.
- Training on Understanding the Lack of Help-seeking from the Male and LGBTQ+ Perspective.
- Bespoke training for front line service providers to meet specific needs relating to men and members of the LGBTQ+ community who are victims of Domestic Violence, Intimate Partner Violence and Coercive Control.
- A workshop on the links between Intimate Partner Violence, Coercive Control, Consent and Chemsex in relation to Gay, Bisexual and Men who have sex with men (gmMSM)
- A Domestic Violence Prevention Programme aimed at transition year students and youth programmes.
- Assistance in developing policies and procedures for supporting men and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
They facilitate a discourse of change in relation to domestic violence and coercive control whilst working within a collaborative framework and interagency approach to service provision.
These workshops provide a solid foundation for the development of policy in relation to Diversity, Inclusion and Equality in the workplace and are ideal for promoting health & well-being among staff.
All our training and workshop modules follow the 3 x R’s – How to Recognise, How to Respond and How to Refer male victims of domestic violence and coercive control.Our training and education team apply evidence-based adult education methodologies in the design and delivery of all our training and education initiatives.