Men’s Aid actively contributes our data and submissions representing the experience of thousands of male victims of domestic violence to Department of Justice, Tusla, An Garda Siochana, Policing Authority, Law Reform Commission, Department of Children, in order to ensure the voice of men, their children and their families are included when funding and services are being distributed and appropriate services to support vulnerable male victim.
Thankfully in 2022 we are starting to see politiical, public and media support and the acknowledgement that domestic violence is a national social issue and not a gender issue, every person deserves to be happy and safe.
- Annual Report 2021
- Annual Report 2020
- Annual Report 2019
- Charities Governance Code
- Children’s First Act 2015
- Children First National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children
- Men’s Aid Strategy 2022 – 2025 ( Under Development)
- Dept of Justice, Third National Strategy on Domestic, Sexual and Gender Based Violence