At Men’s Aid we offer support to people when they need it most & we can only do that if we have everything & everyone working together as one.
We’re in need of an office manager with excellent organization skills and a personality that is able to respond to the challenges we face in the strictest of confidence & with discretion. The ideal candidate has a natural ability for allowing nothing left to chance, ensuring we don’t miss any of the details & having the discipline for routine & procedures. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to our operations, maintaining vigorous processes, clear communication, and prioritising the safety & wellbeing of our team & those who rely on us. Through your planning & operational expertise, we will be able to scale our charity as the needs for our services continues to grow.
Objectives of this Role
- We are a growing charity with our services being in demand like never before. We need you to grow with us as well as being our guardian of compliance and governance.
- Ensure a personal, professional friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character.
- Deliver organisational operations & provide preventative measures by identifying & resolving hurdles as they arise.
- Implement established policies & procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when possible.
- Coordinate internal & external resources, build relationships with vendors & supporters through personality & trust.
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests & questions.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Organising procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, overseeing supplies & equipment.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact in the reception area, keeping CEO and/or team informed of performance with routine & requested reporting.
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, events, booking travel,maintaining filing systems, and updating contact database and employee list.
- Oversee & maintain our compliance & governance
- Manage all aspects of GDPR & Data Protection requirements
- Organise & oversee the maintenance of Health & Safety compliance & Risk Assessments
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of office management experience
- Strong management skills, flexibility & strength in adversity
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Previous success in office management
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Experience developing internal systems & audits
- Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information
- Experience of working in Charity sector will be a distinct advantage
Please send a cover letter and your CV to ‘HR@mensaid.ie’ by Friday 23rd September 2022. Thank you.